Solar Trackers produce up to 45% more yield
The effectiveness of the solar plant depends essentially on how much energy the solar cells are able to collect. The intelligent control of the DEGERenergie tracking systems guarantees the optimum utilisation of all incidental light energy. SolarLine recommends and installs the Deger single & dual axis, active tracking system, which is suitable for all current solar modules and qualifies for the Ontario FIT and microFIT program incentives. Deger makes a solar tracking system for building integration and open land configurations. A proven technology, originally developed for the highly successful German solar market. And because Solarline is a Deger Certified Installer, you get a full 5 year warranty with your solar tracker.
- Highest additional yields – DEGERtraker up to 45 %, TOPtraker up to 30 %
- Over 48,000 units installed worldwide
- Lowest consumption – calculated mechanics allow the use of cost-efficient mini-DC motors
- Shortest assembly times
- TÜV tested and certified, UL/CSA tested and certified
- Passed hardest load tests of the Stuttgart Institute for Material Testing (MPA)
- Most flexible assembly system – suitable for all current modules and inverter types
- Lowest maintenance expenses
- Long life
- 99.9 % recycable because of aluminum and steel construction
- Low transport costs – for DEGERtraker up to 150 kWp per truckload
- Best price-performance ratio – therefore a fast payoff
If you’re thinking about installing a solar tracking system on your property receive a FREE ONLINE QUOTE and download a copy of our “How to Solar Guide”. We’ll show you how to make 12% ROI each year.
Maintenance free. Long-living. Recyclable.
The systems, which are based on demanding parameters, are manufactured environmentally friendly in series in an ISO 9001 certified enterprise. Altogether the DEGERtraker-systems
are recyclable at 100% as real reusable material. Compared to rigid systems, 40 % (DEGERtraker), respectively 25 % (DEGERTOPtraker) less electronic scrap accumulated at the end of their service life!
Technology you can build on.
The control and the mechanics, which are patent protected, were distinguished in the year 2001 with the Innovator Award of Baden-Wuerttemberg and are constantly further developed. Thus, DEGERtraker meets the demands equally of experts and investors. All DEGER-systems have tested statics and were certified by the TÜV and the UL-Directives. The construction of the DEGERtrakers is done based on up-to-date valid standards (among others DIN 1055 4 (03/2005)).
The DEGERconecter; The Patented Centrepiece
- No computer with high energy consumption required
- No rotation angle potentiometer, relay, step motors …required
- No networking with data lines required
- The automatic drive does not contain any electromechanical parts
- Little cabling required for large solar parks
- Simple, easy-to-use control technology
- Also bad weather is used efficiently
- Contrary to traditional control systems only movements are performed, that lead directly to a yield increase.